Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reason Wednesday.

"Why not learn to enjoy the little things? There are so many of them," Anonymous

Or, in other words, don't sweat the small stuff??

Well my friends, today's reason I want to lose weight definitely has to do with some big stuff.

Sweat
.

I have always been a 'sweat'er - then again, I've always been pleasantly plump. However, I have noticed an increase in the sweat I'm producing the heavier I get. That can't be a coincidence, right?

more fat = more sweat
(and if you are one of those people who doesn't ever sweat, CURSE YOU *shaking my fists in the air*) Not really. But really.

Oh yeah - and I'm talking about everyday sweat...not gym sweat. I actually love gym sweat. I like sauna sweat too. I hate the trying-to-get-ready-in-the-morning-and-we-don't-have-A/C-and-it's-30-degrees-by-8-am-and-I'm-sweating-after-washing-my-face sweat.

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. totally get this! at 278 pounds I would be drenched in sweat just shopping. I used to blame it on "hormones".It was super embarassing.Guess what? It was just the fat. At 150 pounds I no longer have that issue. go figure :)

    ReplyDelete

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)