Friday, May 21, 2010

Fundamental Fridays.

"My will shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own...My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny," Elaine Maxwell

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...

Here's another installment of Fundamental Fridays.

A post about the good things that happened this week. No bad allowed here. None.

Without further ado...

- I didn't snack on timbits or chocolate croissants at any of my meetings this week because I truly did not want them.

- I packed my breakfast and lunch everyday this week for work.

- I tracked everything - even when I did not want to acknowledge one particular day of yucky eating.

- I gave myself a manicure.

- I took naps after work to help speed up my healing process (so I don't get even more sick).

Yay me!

Have a lovely weekend - it's a long one for me!!

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I should do this as well (have a wrap up post of the week); I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)