"My will shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own...My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny," Elaine Maxwell
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...
Here's another installment of Fundamental Fridays.
A post about the good things that happened this week. No bad allowed here. None.
Without further ado...
- I didn't snack on timbits or chocolate croissants at any of my meetings this week because I truly did not want them.
- I packed my breakfast and lunch everyday this week for work.
- I tracked everything - even when I did not want to acknowledge one particular day of yucky eating.
- I gave myself a manicure.
- I took naps after work to help speed up my healing process (so I don't get even more sick).
Have a lovely weekend - it's a long one for me!!