Monday, May 17, 2010

Disappointment. Not.

"Nothing worthwhile is achieved without patience, labour and disappointment," Anonymous

I had a loss at my first weigh-in! Hooray! Major.

Which really may mean I was eating a lot of crap. I know I was and I also know that the week before I signed up for WW, I kinda may have sorta probably binged a little a lot huge on crappy food.

Either way - I was super psyched! And what was more exciting for me was that I felt so good. I have energy, no bloating, more pep. Those physical and internal changes mean so much to me. Almost more than the loss. And I am forcing myself to make good choices when I eat and when I snack and when I am bored.

I put on a pair of jeans over the weekend that in the last few weeks have created a muffin-top for me. This time when I took them off at the end of the day, there were no crease marks! Bonus.

All the little things add up and this is the momentum with which I am heading into this week. I can see myself getting out of the 230's soon and I can't wait. Getting out of the 200's will mean I won't know what to do with myself. Ha!

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations V!!!! I'm so happy for you that you had a good week and you're feeling good about things. Cheering you on to get out of the 200's!!! xoxoxox

    D

    ReplyDelete

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)