Monday, May 10, 2010

Criticism.

"Don't find fault. Find a remedy," Henry Ford



That's me.

With my Weight Watchers week 1 book in hand.

I had mentioned that I was going to start it again but do it on my own.
Well, I have since realized that I need some help and spending the money would do me a world of good. Better than any latté or hamburger and large fries could ever do.

I have realized that atleast for the beginning of my life-long journey, I need to be held accountable. Weekly weigh-ins will help me with that. I also told my b/f who is hugely (no pun intended) supportive of me. I know that he loves me and is attracted to me just the way I am. Thing is, I need to feel better about me and he totally gets it. It's why I love him so.

So, I will now also be accountable to you. Yay!

*hugs*


1 comment:

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)