Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Excellent.

"A true critic ought to dwell upon excellencies rather than imperfections," Joseph Addison

I feel fantastic!

I feel different...and it's only Day 3.

I don't have that little bloated pouch of pooch because the fibre I'm intaking is helping to get the yucky stuff to leave my body (that's the most eloquent way I can put that I am pooping correctly) Ha!

I have slept soundly through the night the past 3 nights (my lack of sleep is not due to any extra-curricular activities either) Boo!

I am full of energy and have been told I have a pep in my step (to help me sort through the paper jungle that is my desk at the moment) Yay!

weight loss....oh, how I love thee....

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)