Sunday, May 30, 2010

Enthusiasm.

"Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries," Corita Kent

Weigh day today.

Am down .5 pounds. That is a 1/2 pound I will never have on my body again. I am super duper fine with that!

While I tracked everything this week, I also ate above and beyond my points. I snacked on something almost every night (it was my period week, not that I'm making excuses but my appetite is ferocious 3 days before it comes) Too much information, right?

Anyhoo, I didn't gain and when I slipped my jeans on this morning, they buttoned really easily.

Oh yeah, 1/2 pound. Goodbye.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)