Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mighty Mondays.

"A few words of encouragement can sometimes tip the scales between another's failure or success," Anonymous


Well, kiddies...I sure did tip the scales this week!

See my grin - I lost 3.5 lbs! Bringing my total to 8!!

Now I know my numbers won't always be this high but it's a great kick-start to weight loss for me and it's really forcing me to see that I was eating a lot of crap. Because I'm still eating a lot of food but it's yummy and good stuff.

We Canucks had a long weekend this past weekend and I found myself making good choices each time I ate. I had a vanilla ice cream cone one afternoon and then skipped the ice cream cake that night. I had a baked potato for dinner one night and then ordered rice the day after at my next meal. And these choices are coming easier and easier to me...

It's going to be a great week! If only work didn't get in the way... Ha!

*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)