Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Curiousity.

"Curiousity will conquer fear even more than bravery will," James Stephens

I am a curious person by nature.

I ask a ton of questions until I feel that I have gotten all the information and even then can usually find a few more to ask.

I am mostly curious, especially right now, about my outcome with weight loss. What I am going to look like? Will I ever make it to the end? Will I be happy with what happens at the end of my journey? Will I keep it up?

I fantasize, as I'm sure most of you do, about what I'm going to look like and all the fabulous things I'll be doing as a result of being thinner. Thing is, I try to do many fabulous things now too. I try not to let weight slow me down but there are times when I am embarrassed and fear I won't be able to do something.

A present example is zip-lining. I am SO PSYCHED to try this! However, I am also SO SCARED that I will be too heavy for the line and not be able to do it. I am SO NERVOUS that I will go with my friends and in the end, won't be able to take part. Sorry ma'am. The line will break with you on it. (Actually, that's really severe - I don't really believe anyone would say that lol) But, that feeling inside is still there...

So, one of my goals and reasons I want to lose weight is to be able to zip-line this summer. Be able to go to an amusement park and feel comfortable in the seats so I can ride the rollercoaster. Be able to white water raft and pull myself back into the boat instead of 3 men trying to hoist me in.

I'm most curious about how exhilarating it will be when all those dreams come true.

Imagine...

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)