Thursday, May 6, 2010

Courage.

"I wanted you to see what real courage is...it's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what," Harper Lee

I often wonder if I am afraid of what will happen when all the weight has come off? What will I do then? I'm smart enough to know all my problems won't be solved by being thinner. I guess we all do hope that though - don't we?

We hope we will find the love that has eluded us.

We hope we will be bright and bubbly and beautiful.

Thing is, I have already found the love. I already think I am bright and bubbly and beautiful.

I need to lose the weight to make me a better version of who I already am. It's so I will be healthy and live longer than I might otherwise. It's so I can wake up every morning from hereonin and be glad to wake up and happy to be in the body I am.

All of that is coming my way. I can already feel it. It's happening.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)