Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Reason Wednesday.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure," Sydney J. Harris

My Friday blogs are all about the good things that happened to me through the week. We harp on ourselves so much for all the things that go wrong in our lives, we should also celebrate all the good things - because, there truly are many!

My Wednesday blogs are going to be about reasons I want to lose weight. In a previous post, I made a list of 25 reasons I wanted to lose weight (I borrowed it from another blog). As my reasons are many, I'll post them mid-week to help me get over the hump of journaling, eating, exercising, being obsessed with weight loss.

So, without further ado, my reason for this Wednesday is:

Belts.

I have a new-found love for belts. I would love to wear more belts. I want to wear belts without that mangy back-fat hanging over the belt.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)