Friday, May 14, 2010

Fundamental Fridays.

"Nothing is easy to the unwilling," Thomas Fuller

Sexy title...I know. Try to control yourselves.

My blog on Fridays will be mini-celebrations about what went well this week. It may be about weight loss, relationships, personal moments. Anything. After a long week, everyone needs to look forward to the weekend and no matter how bad the week may have been - look forward to the next day.

So, without further ado, my fundamentals for this week:

- I tracked everything I ate this week. Everything. Good and not-so-good.

- After months of saying I wanted to visit our new War Museum, I went. It's gorgeous!

- I woke up at 5:30 am everyday this week and instead of dwelling on my lack of sleep, found a positive inner energy and didn't complain about being tired once (and I truly wasn't).

- I cleaned my work desk. Huge accomplishment. The paperwork on it was making me feel overwhelmed.

Have a fantastic weekend kids!

Wish me luck at weigh-in this week :)

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)