Friday, May 28, 2010

Fundamental Friday.

"Just don't give up trying what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong," Ella Fitzgerald

Last night I was making a mental list of good things that happened this week. It's actually not that easy to come up with a list. But, here's a crack at mine for this week...

- I tracked everything I ate this week (even though I snacked a lot more than usual)

- I took work home to get a bit of a jump start

- I cooked 2 fantastic and yummy meals for me and the b/f which turned out amazing (chicken cacciatore and smothered pork chops)

- I woke up happy and with lots of energy pretty much every day

- My jeans pull on comfortably and don't leave a crease across my stomach!

Have a fantastic weekend lovelies!

*hugs*

1 comment:

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)