Monday, June 7, 2010

Error.

"An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it," Anonymous

Last week's posts were minimal because it was my craziest work week of the year.

We have a Radiothon and a Telethon all within a week. They were fantastic!! over 6 million dollars raised - woohoo!

In between that was also my birthday (last Friday). The cafeteria staff at the hospital all gave me a giant piece of carrot cake and my volunteers brought me cake too! So wonderfully wonderful of them...I was good however - I ate half the carrot cake and gave the cheesecake to my b/f. I was so proud of myself folks! In the past, I would have take both cakes home and probably polished them off at some point. I also did not snack on the pastries and desserts that catered food always offers.

People - I'm making really good decisions. And gosh darn it, it feels really good.

With that being said, I am also a little nervous about weigh-in tonight. I usually get weighed Sunday morning but had to work so I'm going tonight. But if I've learned one thing from reading fellow blogs, it's to just get jump back up on the wagon and make it another good day, another good week, another good month. Lifelong process, right?

I'll keep you posted with my numbers tomorrow...I know how you're just waiting on the edge of your seats. Ha!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)