Friday, June 18, 2010

Fundamental Friday.

"The greatest fault is to be conscious of none,' Thomas Carlyle

I do have a tendency to put my head in the sand.

I am also a closet eater. And a gold-card carrying member of the clean your plate club.

I am conscious of these faults and I am working on them - every day.

Today, I am not going to ramble off any faults - only good things as always on a Friday.

- I tried to deal with personal issues before they got out of control.

- I went shopping and bought myself a few (too many) cute things.

- I got my Smart Serve card.

- I got to bed early and slept soundly through the night.

- I got right back onto tracking as soon as I stopped.

What were your good Friday notes?

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)