"The greatest fault is to be conscious of none,' Thomas Carlyle
I do have a tendency to put my head in the sand.
I am also a closet eater. And a gold-card carrying member of the clean your plate club.
I am conscious of these faults and I am working on them - every day.
Today, I am not going to ramble off any faults - only good things as always on a Friday.
- I tried to deal with personal issues before they got out of control.
- I went shopping and bought myself a few (too many) cute things.
- I got my Smart Serve card.
- I got to bed early and slept soundly through the night.
- I got right back onto tracking as soon as I stopped.
What were your good Friday notes?
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!