Monday, June 21, 2010

To conquer.

"I believe anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experiences behind him," Eleanor Roosevelt

I had a fantastic weekend - so fabulous in fact, that I did not get weighed. Pretty much because I was going off of 2 hours sleep and my stomach was not agreeing with me Sunday morning.

Alas, I weighed myself on a home scale and the numbers seemed ok to me. I am tracking and have a positive mind-set about this week and where I will be come Sunday at my next weigh-in.

My little goals this week include a work event on Saturday and Canada Day festivities next week. I want to look super good for the b/f's family that I'm meeting over the long weekend so these are the goals in my head and my heart.

How were your weekends? I had great food, delicious drinks and a wonderful time with friends. The entire time I was happy and laughing and not worrying about food (all the while making good choices). How about that!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)