"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall," Confucius
Food-wise this week was interesting. I didn't always eat the very best but what seems to be happening right now is that I am thinking about what I'm going to eat. At lunch, I may eat a salad because I know I'm having a heartier dinner and vice versa. Before folks, well, let's just say, that my breakfast would have been cafeteria bacon, eggs and homefries; lunch would have been a sub and dinner out like pizza or pasta. Talk about a brutal body battle.
So, this week, I am most happy that:
- I thought about all the food choices I made
- our Telethon raised over $6.258 million
- I am organized and ready for my girlfriend's surprise baby shower tomorrow
- a coworker asked me if I'd lost weight
- I'm sleeping really well - soundly and through the night
Have a wonderful weekend lovies!