Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Reason Wednesday.

"The man who really wants to do something finds a way; the other man makes an excuse," Anonymous

Morning kiddies!!

I have countless reasons to want to lose weight.

Today's reason is:

Rides.

I want to be able to take a long motorcycle ride with my b/f and be comfortable (well, as comfortable as one can be with a vibrating machine between your legs for hours at a time). I am a little nervous about sitting on a bike straddling him because I want him to be comfortable too.

The other rides are amusement park rides. I love them! And while I fit into the seats on roller coasters and spin-you-until-you-barf-aramas, I want to again be comfortable and not have to face the fear of embarrassment that the buckle is unable to fasten for me.

Overall, I just don't want to be embarrassed.

My weight will no longer be an embarrassment for me. I'm seeing to that!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)