Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Goodness.

"To know someone here or there with whom you feel there is understanding in spite of distances or thoughts unexpressed - that can make of this earth a garden," Johann von Goethe

Weekly weigh-in = check.

Drinking 2 litres of water = check check.

Purchasing new work-out clothes = check check check.

I did it. I went to my weigh-in because I am accountable to myself to make this work for me. I had a gain but all that does is reinforce the hard work I need to get back to doing.

I joined Kenz (from All the Weigh fame) with the daily water challenge. I love water. Just the pure stuff - no Crystal Light or flavoured stuff for me. It's my drink of choice at restaurants. Over the weekend my brother told me that I am a server's nightmare because all I order is water. But I have found that I get too full drinking anything else and then can't enjoy my food. Plus, I don't want to drink all the extra calories. I'd rather eat them Ha!

I went shopping during my lunch hour yesterday and bought myself 2 pairs of workout pants and 2 tanks. To know me is to know that I don't do sleeveless very often but I am signing up for Moksha Yoga (which is a super hot yoga) and the less clothes the better. I don't need to scare the class by showing up au naturel so capris and tanks it is!

It feels like a fantastic day - even though the view outside my window says differently. And yes, I have a window-view. Jealous? Ooohhh, you should be. I get to stare out at a cement wall all day long. All day. Oh yeah baby. Be amazed.

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Better a cement wall than a buildboard with an enormous Snickers or (insert weakness here)!

    Good for you holding yourself accountable! Keep up the good work and let us know how that yoga goes. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)