Friday, July 16, 2010

Fundamental Friday

"In all ranks of life, the human heart yearns for the beautiful; and the beautiful things that God makes are his gift to all alike," Harriet Beecher Stowe

On this fantastic Friday, I am thankful for all the gifts that He has given me.

I am not taking for granted the fact that...

...I am able to wake up in the morning.
...I have a wonderful job.
...my family is very close to me and I to them.
...my legs are able to walk; my arms are able to carry.
...my mind is full of ideas.
...my heart is full of love.

I don't think I can ask for much more than that (well, I mean, I can ask for much more than that...) but I won't. Today.

Have a wonderful weekend - hope your legs lead you to wherever you want to go.

*hugs*

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Great post!

    I'm so glad to be back online after a while of being gone on vacation and then having puter issues! Keep up the great work!

    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice weekend too cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack! Cindylew said "cupcake!" WTH? I was fine until then!

    Vaia,

    This is a great post and I am also grateful for all these things. I will print out your little list and hang it on my mirror. When I look in the mirror, then, I will be reminded to be thankful for having a strong working body instead of hating what I see!

    ReplyDelete

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)