Monday, July 5, 2010

Freedom.

"To move freely you must be deeply rooted," Bella Lewitzky

Happy Monday munchkins!!

I had a fantastic long weekend! It started with a Canada Day bbq with some friends and then off to my b/f's family reunion. It happens once every 5 years. It was super fun and mucho relaxing. So lovely.

My eating habits were ok...I didn't snack too much because all we did was sit around and I didn't want to eat a bag of chips every couple of hours so instead I walked around the grounds.

And drank with his sister-in-law. A lot lot.

I am not exactly looking forward to weigh-in tonight...ugh. But it shall be done. I set a personal goal for myself to look smokin' hot for the next reunion...in 5 years :)

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)