Thursday, July 15, 2010

Extra Giddy.

"Umm, dude!" - me



Wow!
I was just given a blog award!! How freaking cool is that! Extra giddy for sures!

I got it from Vegan Ana - such a cool lady!! Show her some love - I know it's in ya, since you've all shown so much of it to me :) Sorry guys, I don't know how to link to her site :(

So, here are the rules that come with this award (geez, I pretty much just told 3 coworkers I got this and they all look at me like 'and?'.....)

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate fifteen newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about the award.

Seven things about myself...hmmm....

i.) My favourite colour is red but I don't own a single item of clothing that is red; nor piece of jewellery; nor purse; nor shoe.

ii.) I heart turtles. The animal and the chocolate.

iii.) I say dude. A lot.

iv.) I am the oldest of 3 children. I am the classic oldest child. Check out definitions of oldest child and you will find me.

v.) I am 32 years old and I look 23. I don't mind this too much since when I'm 42 I'll look 30. It only bothers me when clients say to me 'my aren't you kinda young to have such a big job'. That irks me like nobody's beeswax.

vi.) I work in a children's hospital foundation. I adore my job. So far, the best day has been when some kids came to my office and brought me a red nose to be an honorary clown for a day.

vii.) I love the look of manicure fingers and pedicured toes, yet hate how nail polish feels on my hands and feet.


I'm not sure who to pinpoint so instead, I ask all of you to share your info with me if you like :) No pressure dude.

Thanks again Ana!

*double hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award!! My fav color is red as well. I didn't start wearing the color until about 5 years ago. I always stayed in neutral colors (black, browns & beiges) because i didn't want to call attention to my already big behind. I have on red shoes today with my b&w sun dress.

    ReplyDelete

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)