Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Reason Wednesday

"At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child or parent,"
Barbara Bush
 
My reason today is vain as can be,
To wear pretty clothes is what I want you see.
 
To walk into the mall and visit any store I adore,
Not just have my choices limited to a specialty store.
 
It's fashion, clothes and style I live for,
Carrying all this weight is becoming a bore.
 
I equate them with love and taste and good fun,
Fall is my favourite though summer is great with its sun.
 
My reason today is vain as can be,
I want to be sassy, sexy and pretty.
 
*hugs*
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)