Monday, November 5, 2012

Mildly Obsessed

"Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel," 
Proverbs 11:17
 
Day 1.
 
I started my new eating plan this morning.
3 whole eggs and 1/4 cup of oatmeal. And I need to eat again in 2.5 hours.
It seems like a lot of food but it's small meals broken up so we'll see - I am giving it a solid 8 weeks.
Well, first I'm giving it a solid week. And then another week and hope to be in full throttle habit by month's end. Then I can work out another month to get me through the temptation we call the holidays in December.
 
I am slightly worried that I will become food-obsessed. Like always figuring out when I'm going to eat next, etc And this plan takes prep. A lot of it. Which is fine - I do it before bed but I'm also one person who doesn't have the responsibility of a family and children to take care of while losing weight and getting healthy. Today I am giving those people huge props because this is hard work.
 
The thing is, just like anything else in life, you're gonna have to work for it.
I am working for it. One meal, one day, one week at a time.
 
*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)