Friday, November 2, 2012

Fundamental Friday

"Man only likes to count his troubles, but he does not count his joys,"
Feodor Dostoevsky
 
Some of my joys for this week include:
 
- having a trainer friend create a meal plan for me
- actually being excited to begin this meal plan
- one of my favourite songs coming on the radio as I write this blog entry
- watching the Broadway production of Beauty and the Beast with my mama and sister
- running wedding errands with same mama and sister
- encouraging my fiance to shave of his mustache and beard for Movember
- going for a manicure/pedicure treat tonight
- relieved friends who live on the US east coast were relatively unaffected by Sandy
- blogging - every day this week!
 
Enjoy the beauty of the day and the amazement of the weekend!
 
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)