Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Here I Go Again On My Own...

"The harder you work, the luckier you get," Gary Player
 
 
It's Week 2.
Day 2.
 
It's good. Things are good.
I worked out last night. And intend to do that again tonight and tomorrow night.
 
I've been down this road before - so gung-ho at the beginning and then it fades....one cheat, becomes another cheat, which becomes a half a cheat...and then I'm back at my original weight and then some.
 
This is to be different I say. This is to be the change in me I say. I'm not craving anything. My workout was hard. H.A.R.D. I barely made it through; but I made it through.
 
I'm bound and determined to work hard. But I'm also just living my regular life determined to make this style become my regular life. The food is good and healthy. The exercise is good for my heart and health. Why would I not want to be this way?
 
I do.
 
*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)