Friday, October 26, 2012

Fundamental Friday

"One swears by wholemeal bread, one by sour milk; vegetarianism is the only road to salvation for some, others insist not only on vegetables alone, but on eating those raw...the scientific truth may be put quite briefly: eat moderately, having an ordinary mixed diet, and don't worry,"
Robert Hutchison
 
 
This has been a short work week for me.  It has also been a good blogging week.  Am creating my groove and trying to get back into routine and good habits for myself.
 
On this fabulous Friday - I am thankful for the amazing late October weather we are having. Can't wait to visit a haunted house tonight with some of the very best friends a gal can have. The man and I spent some time together every night this week. I have been buying decor for the wedding (on sale!!) and am getting fit and measured for my maid of honour dress tomorrow.
 
I will be happy with whatever that measurement is knowing I will look beautiful on my best friend's wedding day and that by the time the dress comes in, I will be smaller in it.
 
Hope your weeks were good and that you are all truly looking forward to a wonderful weekend.
 
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)