Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Belief

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses, it is an idea that possesses the mind,"
Robert Bolton
 
 
 
I believe that the life I've always envisioned living is actually within my reach.
 
I believe that the weight I've always envisioned being is actually attainable.
 
I believe that love really does solve most problems.
 
I believe that I will fit back into the gorgeous clothes I purchased over the summer.
 
I believe I will be a gorgeous and glamorous bride.
 
I believe that I can will myself to happiness and then actually practice what I preach.
 
I believe that I make excuses to myself about why I am not losing the weight I should be losing.
 
I believe that I sometimes truly believe these excuses.
 
I believe that I can change my mindset.
 
I believe that I hope I can change my mindset.
 
What do you believe?
 
*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim...I'd love to hear from you - just be nice to each other - and me :)